Video lessons, workbooks, and other essential resources for finding a job in the U.S. Designed especially for ESL job seekers.
“This is a really amazing program. You cannot miss it.” – Jing, from China
Watch four applicants as they look for jobs in the U.S. Learn:
• How to talk to hiring managers
• How to prepare for a job interview
• How to make a good impression
• Essential English vocabulary and phrases
• Dos and don’ts for finding a job in America
Free resources for your job search!
• Get started with our free guide
• Visit our blog
• Like us on Facebook
• Stay connected with our weekly newsletter
• Download our workbooks with the purchase of videos
Finding a job can be a challenge, especially if you are new to the United States and English is your second language. Here’s how the Prepare for Work Now program has helped other ESL job seekers to find employment in the U.S.:
Get started on your job search today! Sign up for an email copy of our free how-to guides.
• How to write a resumes
• How to write a cover letter
• How to write an accurate e-mail
• How to network in the U.S.
• How to attend a job fair in the U.S.